We have partnered with NEXI Software to provide their Law Enforcement solutions to U.S. law enforcement agencies. We help these agencies customize, integrate and deploy NEXI’s solutions into their existing systems and workflows.
NEXI Software developed NEXI for DA to help address problems specific to District Attorney’s Offices while receiving information from their law enforcement agencies.
NEXI for DA helps improve the efficiencies, speed and accuracy of the submission of the Filing Worksheet to be filed with the DA’s office.
NEXI for DA is a NIEM (National Information Exchange Model) compliant application that we can integrate with your CMS (Case Management System). NEXI for DA allows law enforcement agencies to submit their Filing Worksheet electronically without the need for driving to the District Attorney’s Office to submit the supporting documentation.
The NEXI for DA solution’s objectives are to:
- Provide authorized law enforcement personnel with the capability to input the data required on a Filing Worksheet;
- Provide authorized law enforcement personnel with the capability to attach supporting documentation with the Filing Worksheet submission;
- Provide authorized law enforcement personnel with the capability to submit additional data or supporting documentation subsequent to the initial submission of a Filing Worksheet;
- Reduce the labor and time required to prepare a Filing Worksheet and submit supporting documentation;
- And increase the sharing of information between the District Attorney’s Office and local, state, and federal justice agencies.
The solution includes a web service which will be used to input the Filing Worksheet directly, reduce the labor and time required to prepare a Filing Worksheet and submit supporting documents and increase the sharing of information between the District Attorney’s Office and local, state, and federal justice agencies.
The solution uses the NIEM compliant web service that will accept the Filing Worksheet data in required form and store the complete information in the NEXI for DA Database. The input for the web service can be form-filled data or a XML file which contains the Filing Worksheet data.
The iConnect solution addresses the challenges faced by law enforcement agencies who adopt NEXI for DA. iConnect reduces the time, cost and errors that can be incurred when complaints must be retyped into NEXI for DA for electronic submission.
iConnect connects to existing systems which already contain much of the information to be submitted, centralizes the data and supporting documents for review, and when the directive is ready, allows for automatic submission to NEXI for DA.
The iConnect solution’s objectives are to:
- Decrease errors each time information must be retyped into new systems
- Make efficient use of resources, as departments are under more pressure than ever to reduce costs, and use personnel efficiently
- Reduce delays in the process, which without careful management, can create bottlenecks and slow the submission of complaints
Contact us for more information and a demo of these law enforcement agency solutions.