In the future of the digital world, IoT & Cloud technologies are being the torchbearer of healthcare & other industries. The need to collect patient’s data, store them, and analyze all the information has driven the healthcare industry to embrace Cloud software & IoT technologies. In below, we will discuss more on the digital transformation & the trending technologies.
1. Internet of Things (IoT): IoT enabled smart and connected solutions like smart sensors, wearable devices, and smart health monitoring systems are used to unleash the potential growth of the healthcare industry. They will do this by improving the treatment using efficient health tracking. The growing popularity of IoT in healthcare and medical fields has raised modern techniques that is Internet of Medical Things also known as IoMT which reduces human errors to a vast degree and eliminates a lot of decision-making delays.
2. Cloud Software: Cloud helps us to secure patient data and ensure regulatory compliance while allowing healthcare providers to continue delivering advanced technological care. This extends the patient experience to the digital space. A variety of public, private, and hybrid cloud platforms help us to get better access to patient’s records.
How Cloud & IoT benefits the healthcare industry?
The IoT & Cloud is transforming the healthcare industry to the next decade when it comes to the way that Mobile apps, devices, and people interact when delivering healthcare solutions. Below are main benefits of adopting IoT & Cloud Software in the Healthcare industry:
1. Smart Hospitals: Paperless hospitals and clinics which use central electronic health records to manage their patient’s data. Medical and billing records are not required to be kept in files and papers. Storing such details in cloud services makes them easily accessible and manageable. Smart hospitals offer some benefits to healthcare facilities such as patient engagement, streamlining communication, hospital assets tracking, workflow optimization, etc.
2. Real-time monitoring: Smart healthcare devices provide patients with real-time personalized health status. They remind the patient to check their regular health status. In case of any medical emergencies like heart failure or an asthma attack, the device notifies earlier and helps to contact directly with the doctor.
3. Better patient experience: Being connected to the healthcare system through the internet, increases the interest level of patients as well as doctors able to improve diagnosis accuracy with the help of real-time health data.
4. Cost Reduction: Using IoT solutions and connected medical devices allows the doctor to monitor the patient remotely with the real-time data, which fasten the treatment and gives benefits like constant communication, reduces the usage of the hospital’s resources and traveling expenses, etc.
5. Wearables to track health vitals: Wearables are electronic technology or devices used to track the patient’s real-time health information. This includes glucose levels, blood pressure, heart rate, and other physical activities. Mobile Apps collect health data from those devices and transfer the data to the cloud. Using data, physicians can analyze the behavior of their patient’s health and take decisions to improve treatment. Fitness bands and smartwatches are most popular in wearable families complying with mobile applications.
Why Choosing Rattle Tech is the Smartest Choice for Cloud & IoT Development?
Rattle Tech is the most trusted IoT & Cloud development company. Our team of experts can help you develop your idea, and architect an innovative solution for your customers. Also, we are well-versed in the latest Mobile, Cloud & Internet of Things technologies, and has delivered many products successfully.
We are building IoT solutions for the smart home, building, & city. we can develop your “thing’s” embedded software, or build gateway & cloud solutions to help you collect, manage & analyze the data from these ‘things’, as well as configure & control them.
We are always ready to set up and manage a dedicated, firewalled team for you at our location. And You can either work directly with this team to prioritize, schedule, and assign work, or we can provide a dedicated delivery manager who does it for you anytime.